Item 7 in the FDD lists the total investment ranging from $374,764 – $610,709 per restaurant, including $25,000 – $70,000 in cash reserves and other pre-opening costs. However, the target average investment is $400K-$450K including working capital.
Pokeworks is listed on the SBA (Small Business Administration) Registry of approved franchise brands. This means the brand is pre-approved for SBA financing. As long as you have a credit score of 660 or above, 30% cash (approximately $120K) to invest, no bankruptcies over the last 7 years, and a clean criminal record, you will more than likely be approved for financing of 70% of your project.
In 2021 the average sales for a company-owned restaurant was $1,005,953.
Pokeworks is looking for two types of franchisees.
1. Experienced food service veterans who can develop three restaurants or more.
2. Investors, private equity firms, and other financial investors with experienced food service general managers as operating partners.
Yes. Pokeworks offers protection on both franchise development territory protection for future and trade area protection for existing restaurants.
Pokeworks is a great opportunity for investors for several reasons:
• High volume locations. The average sales for company stores is $1,005,953.
• Better than 2:1 Sales to investment ratio
• High average ticket relative to other QSR concepts
• Loyal and consistent customer base. The average customer (66% according to a recent survey) eats at Pokeworks once a week or more.
• Multiple dayparts
• Innovative, chef-inspired menu with fresh ingredients and bold flavors
• Experienced, best-in-class leadership
• Prime development territories still available
• Fastest growing brand and category leader in a rapidly emerging segment of QSR.
• Future-forward brand appealing to the taste preferences of Millennials and other younger, more educated, and more affluent consumers.
From the time the franchise agreement is signed, most franchisees open their restaurants in 12-18 months depending on the timeframe to find a location and length of local permitting process.
Fill out the form below to speak with a Pokeworks representative to discuss territory availability.
If you’re interested in becoming a Pokeworks franchisee, please fill out the contact form and download a free Franchise Information Report. A member of our franchise development team will contact you to set up a no-obligation call or you click this link to schedule an appointment.
POKEWORKS FRANCHISING. TAKE THE FIRST STEP TODAY!
Join other highly accomplished multi-unit franchise owners today. Let’s get started!